COOK: 15 mins
These are the perfect start to your morning. Really easy to make with a few simple ingredients and it keeps you full for a long time. Oh and it also brings a smile to your face 🙂 don’t we all need that to start the day right?
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup + 3 tablespoon almond milk (or more if your pancake consistency is thick)
- 1 medium sized banana or 2 if they are small.
- Handful flax seeds
- 3 T maple syrup
- Blend in all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until it forms a paste.
- If your pancake batter is too thick, add a little more almond milk, but add a little at a time as it won’t stay together if the batter is too runny.
- Spray a nonstick pan with coconut oil and put on low flame.
- Spread the pancake batter in small circles, watching closely so it doesn’t burn.
- Flip the pancakes to the other side so both sides cook.
- You can top it with blueberries, banana or any fruit of your choice and drizzle some maple syrup on top.
- Enjoy x