COOK: 20 mins
I love anything ginger. I put fresh ginger in my morning tea and I can just about eat anything with ginger. I was originally making gingerbread cookies but they turned a bit mushy so I just rolled them into balls and they taste absolutely insane! They go best with an afternoon cuppa or breakfast on the go. The oats in the balls helps you keep full for longer and the cashews give it that creamy texture, at the same time you get hints of the ginger with each bite… yum! it reminds me of the holiday season 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup packed dates
- 2 heaped t. ginger powder
- 2 T. coconut oil
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until it forms a sticky paste.
- Roll the mixture into balls, any size you desire.
- Place in the freezer for about 1 hour so the balls holds its form.
- Serve & Enjoy x
- Great snack on the go.
- Suitable for those on a vegan or paleo diet.
- Great healthy alternative for kids.