COOK: 20 mins
This is one of the easiest and time efficient recipes I’ve made to date. It doesn’t require any time in the oven and it calls for ingredients that are a staple in everyone’s kitchen. If you are a PB & Choco lover, give this recipe a try! Apart from the taste, what I really like about it is that it turns out looking so pretty 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED
Ingredients For Peanut Butter Layer:
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 4-5 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
Ingredients For Chocolate:
- Good quality dark chocolate
- Start by melting some good quality dark chocolate (I used Whittaker’s Dark Ghana )
- Keep the chocolate aside and start mixing all the ingredients for the peanut layer in a separate bowl. Mix until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Line a muffin tray with 6-7 medium size cupcake paper liners and pour 2 tbsp. melted chocolate in each cup. Put this in the freezer for about 15 mins.
- Make 6-7 small sized balls with the peanut mixture, depending on how many cups you have.
- Place each ball you made with the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate cups and spread evenly with your fingers, even out the top to achieve a smooth surface.
- Then pour the rest of the melted chocolate over the peanut butter and place in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve, keep the peanut butter cups at room temperature for 5 mins and serve.